Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry iPod Touch

Guess what all my friends? I just got something from Santa, something I've always wanted - an iPod Touch! What else would I have gotten - an iPad or a cookie dough maker? Cause it's nothing like what I got. My Pop pop gave me an American Girl doll named Molly. My mom mom got me doggie slippers I really wanted from the Justice magazine. I also got a friendship bracelet maker from Santa and some beanie ballz. They are so cute - I can't wait to sleep with them tonight.

I saw Santa last night. It was so cool! He looked like he was only about 54 years old. He was so young! He came into my room and my eye was half opened and he didn't even notice. He was trying to fill up my stocking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL MY RELATIVES!!!

If anyone wants to FaceTime me, you can reach me at cschiavelli@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Elliana!! You must have been on the nice list this year to get such nice presents!

    ReplyDelete